This product is basically a device that can be used for substituting the conventional fuel (in form of gasoline) to an alternative fuel; Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG). The retrofit kit is able to install in any gasoline generators, where it allows a low pressure propane gas flows to the carburetor which remains unmodified.
- Integrated design; combining Air-LPG mixer and pressure regulator
- Compact design, less components, less gross weight and low cost
- To reduce the penalty of fuel supply and cost (in form of gasoline or diesel fuel)
- To maximize the utilization of LPG as a single fuel source
- To improve the performance of the generator with better exhaust gas emissions reduction
- Night market user
- Small stall user
- Camp organizer
- Scuba divers club (on-board)
- Running on LPG is cheaper than using gasoline
- Low Particulate Matters (PM) emissions.
- Reduced up to 33% Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and 15% of Carbon Monoxide (CO) upon installation
- LPG also emits almost no black carbon soot
- No aromatic hydrocarbon
- prolong engine lifespan about two to three times more in comparison with gasoline engine
- Home delivery available for larger tanks
- Safe because it burns in the engine in the gaseous phase, propane results in less corrosion and engine wear than gasoline does.
Source: import metadata
WordPress database error: [Table './bigdatatechcom_wp105/wpqn_comments' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wpqn_comments.comment_ID FROM wpqn_comments WHERE ( comment_approved = '1' ) AND comment_post_ID = 1623 ORDER BY wpqn_comments.comment_date_gmt ASC, wpqn_comments.comment_ID ASC